With Love for ALL

in the studio chillin

Sometimes when I’m really into a project, I’ll start painting in awkward positions and my legs will fall asleep and I won’t even notice, until I try to get up. Then I’ll usually have pins and needles for a while. It will fade and then I’ll get back into an awkward position and my legs will fall asleep again. I know when I’m really into a project because I’ll forget where I am and I might drool a little (it’s happened more than once).

me with my shit

Everyone is different, but for me, I need a place where I can get a little messy. My hands are almost always covered in paint, my hair is almost always crazy (I was born with wild, untamable hair, that’s why I cut it) and I usually have at least four projects going at once. I love this wild life. I wouldn’t want to be or do anything else with my time on this earth.

JP hair

I love to play with my big bearded man. He’s my best friend in the world and I want to smoosh and squeeze him 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time I’m off in fairy land and no one can bring me back.

lips art journal

I doodle whenever I sit still for more than two minutes.


I love my pets. This one came from my hairbrush. Her name is Phoebe.


When I have an issue, a problem to solve or I just want some insight or an interesting conversation, I turn to tarot. It’s been a loyal and truthful friend for most of my life. I’ve been reading since I was 14.

I love people. They are endlessly interesting. I meet friends and new playmates whenever I leave the house. I can count on two fingers the number of people I’ve met that I don’t get along with.


I believe in spirit above all things, and I believe that my spirit and your spirit and the spirit of all living things in the universe are one.


pretty heart paint

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s